The Frederiksted Federal Credit Union(FFCU) is seeking applicants for a full-time position as General Manager. FFCU is a Federal Credit Union and operates in accordance with Federal and USVI Regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Board of Directors
- Report and consult with Supervisory Committee in accordance with Regulatory guideline
- Oversees the general operations, management, and associated assignments
- Supervise and maintain a highly motivated staff
- Maintain ongoing compliance with all NCUA(National Credit Union Association) Regulations and guidelines
- Maintain Compliance with all relevant Federal and local Regulations
- Complete and deliver all Reports to the BOD, Examiner, and others, as maybe required, in accordance with established guidelines and timelines
- Communicate on a timely basis with the Board of Directors
- Prepare, summarize, and present an oral comprehensive Report on the Credit Union’s operations during the Reporting period.
- Prior banking or Credit union experience desired, but not required
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must
- Office 365 knowledge, function, and general computer competencies required
- Management, Accounting, Bookkeeping, or investment background or related Fields desirable, but not required.
Interested persons may submit their resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or drop off in a sealed envelope at the Frederiksted Federal Credit Union 59 Queen Street, Frederiksted, VI 00840. (1 block over from the Fire Dept.)
Frederiksted Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frederiksted Federal Credit Union
Phone: (340) 772-0435
Fax: (340) 772-2595
Mail: P.O. Box 7 Frederiksted St. Croix, U.S.V.I. 00841
Location & Hours
#59 Queen Street Frederiksted St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Hours (Monday - Friday)
9AM – 1PM
- Temporary due to COVID-19