WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
Optimized to work on your smart phone
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Check account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- Review loan balances, due dates and make loan payments
- Request the credit union to contact you
- Check current loan, savings and certificate rates
- Transfer funds to other members
- Easily apply for a loan or credit card
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR DEBIT CARD
- Make purchases anytime, anywhere *CARD CARRIER* is accepted
- Funds deducted directly from any checking account
- Free for members with checking accounts
- More widely accepted than checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Use your card to make ATM withdrawals
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES
The Family Indemnity Plan is a group life insurance coverage that provides a cash benefit in the event of the death of an insured person. It is designed to cover the final expenses of Credit Union members and their eligible family members.
- Plans as low as $9.60 monthly